Skip to main content

Hanis Haizi & GLAM..turning point...

EVeryone has their own dreams n desires..so do I..I always tried to think a way how to improve n help my hubby to increase the income..n now..I hv found it..Hanis Haizi n GLAM...my sis Hayati Musa took me to her academy for the 1st time..at Taman Tun Dr ISmail...here the story began...♡:)
At GLAM,i hv no ideas how they will brief the members..but soo many people inside n i hv to sit behind the door.but its ok coz I'm very excited..hehe..
see u olls..so many of them right??..i told u before..:D
see u olls..there is a leader..Hanis Haizi..so inspired by
her..ooppsss..see the 'chanel brooch'!!..she is so glam..i wanna be like her..in shaa Allah..6 figure income!!..oh dear, i'll be no idea how to spend that much...but everybody can be like her..she said..'work till the limit'!!!..

wanna know more, email me ainipdn@gmail.com..:D♡♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prof. Dr. Lawrence Lim Lit Sing...GLAD

Hi Dearies, Today I wanna share with u about my GLAD as Glampreneur...remember what is GLAD, I already mentione in my previous entry but again I want to shout it loudly, its Green Leader Activity Day..hehe So my 2nd GLAD is a Session with Prof Dr Lim..he is now a SKII Global Consultant my dear..SKII my dear!!..this session was held on 11th May at Setia City Convention Centre..its very convenience place n smpai skrg masih teringat ayam goreng yang dorang jamu hari tu..hehe Like my entry on Jovian Mandagie, I also want to introduce to you all who is Prof Dr Lawrence Lim...yelah,dok mention nama dia,msti nk kenal who he is..isn't?..so guys..its popcorn time..hehe So you all can read about Prof Dr Lawrence Lim ni so cmne?hv you read about his profile?amazing rite...hehe..he has a lot of experience..an easy going guy..a very relax session.They are many things that he shared with us.The most important thing is he open our mind about Health Is Wealth..story about

Gold Cost Morib, Selangor..1st themepark for my boy, Iqram Rizqi

Hi dearies I nk share bout our journey to Gold Cost..oooppss..bukan Australia je ade Gold Cost, Malaysia ada jugak taw. proud to be Malaysian kan??.. Gold Cost yang I pegi ni located at Morib, Selangor. so me and my family bertolak dari rumah around pkul 8 am and arrived around 11 am cmtu. so our journey is about 4 hours. We exit at Jalan Duta and go to Putrajaya-Dengkil-Shah Alam-Klang-Banting-Morib. Actually my sister has retreat here. So she asked my parents to join her plus help to look after her children because her husband has to work. After we had a lunch in her room, its time for the themepark..hoho..my son sooo excited..hehe..he keeps woo woo wooo wooo..hehe..dh xpndai ckp lg kan, tu je yang dia taw..hee..of mesti you alls tertanya2 how much the entrance fees for the themepark kan, actually if you stayed at the hotel, its will include entrance ticket to the park, around rm300++..so because we are going under my sister's group so we hv to pay rm25 for adult and children a