Skip to main content

Biozone Food Purifier..safe food, healthy life

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim..Assalamulaikum..

Hi my friends..no matter where you are..I would like to share something about my ' bibik' which I love the most now..its Biozone Food Purifier.
With Biozone Food Purifier, I can purify my chicken, meat, seafood like  fish, prawns, crabs, vegetables,fruits and etc..I hv no worries to prepare a delicious + SAFE food for my family especially my chidren because by purified them before cooking, I definitely get rid any chemicals, pesticides, and bad fatty acid. I love cooking very much..so that I will ensure that eerything that they eat is SAFE.

By Biozone Food Purifier, I can sterilized my  kitchen utensils like knife, fork and spoon n etc.

Moreover, I can sterilized my baby' bottles or his toys..Isn't thats great?..

Biozone Food Purifier is a multifunction 'bibik' that can help us to have SAFE FOOD, HEALTHY LIFE.

So, enjoy the pictures on what Biozone Food Purifier can done actually

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanis Haizi & GLAM..turning point...

EVeryone has their own dreams n desires..so do I..I always tried to think a way how to improve n help my hubby to increase the income..n now..I hv found it..Hanis Haizi n GLAM...my sis Hayati Musa took me to her academy for the 1st time..at Taman Tun Dr ISmail...here the story began...♡:) At GLAM,i hv no ideas how they will brief the members..but soo many people inside n i hv to sit behind the door.but its ok coz I'm very excited..hehe.. see u olls..so many of them right??..i told u before..:D see u olls..there is a leader..Hanis Haizi..so inspired by her..ooppsss..see the 'chanel brooch'!!..she is so glam..i wanna be like her..in shaa Allah..6 figure income!!..oh dear, i'll be no idea how to spend that much...but everybody can be like her..she said..'work till the limit'!!!.. wanna know more, email me ainipdn@gmail.com..:D♡♥

Pesanan untuk anak umi, Iqram Rizqi

Assalamualaikum anak ku, Iqram Rizqi, dengar lah pesanan umi ini sayang -Percaya lah wahai anak ku,di mana sahaja umi berada,walau tiada disampingmu suatu masa nanti,percaya lah umi sangat-sangat menyayangimu - Jadi lah anak penyejuk hati semua orang,baik hati,baik budi bicara,saling menghormati itu harapan umi buatmu sayang - Walau suatu masa nanti umi tiada di dunia ini,ingat lah umi mu,kirimkan doa buat umi dalam solatmu sebagai bekalan umi bertemu Allah Yang Esa - Andai kata umi tiada di hari bahagia mu,percayalah umi pastinya sangat bangga dengan anak umi - Iqram rizqi,anakku,umi sentiasa mendoakan mu,semoga anak umi berjaya di dunia dan akhirat serta menjadi khalifah yang berbakti kepada agama,bangsa dan negara Umi terlalu sayangkan kamu,anakku Iqram Rizqi

Tips melancong ke Korea

Assalamualaikum..hi dearies!!..lmnyerr x berblog ni ha..Alhamdulillah,awal bulan Jun yg lepas,berkesempatan laa melancong ke tempat org..actually pg atas urusan kerja..anyway,tempt yg me pg tu is Korea!!..hehe dptla jumpe PSY tp x amek gmbr sbb x bape minat ;p Ok actually nk share tips2 ktorng (me n kwn2)survive  kt sn tu..for ur information,kos kt sn agk mahal..sob3..nnt me share about currency exchange ya..ok dah gmbr pun susu,so lets kt story morry.. Actually gmbr ni is Banana Milk atau org kt pnggil susu pisang..ade mcm2 perisa tp me rs yg ni la depa dok kata famous amos drink katanyerr..so dh nmnyer tmpt ni kos dia mhl,opkoss la mknn halal pun mhl..udah la susah nk cr mknn halal..so my 1st tips nk share is,bila u all jln2 kt sn nnt,n korang rs lapar,cr susu ni buat lapik perut..hrga dlm rm1000=rm3/botol cmtu..mmg boleh knyg..biasa kedai serbaneka mcm sevenE mmg ade.mybe beza kt hrga je..ok my dearies!! Selamat mencuba!! ;)