Skip to main content

What and How F.I.R on Premium Beautiful works...


Hi my beautiful ladies..

I guessed most of us already know the existence of this Premium Beautiful Corset and the technology of F.I.R used. Some of us thought that its may be just 'omongan kosong'..of course it is not because you will never know until you tried it my dear.


What is F.I.R?



F.I R or Far Infrared Ray is a natural rays of light energy that hidden from sight because they are just below what we humans can see as color. It is not important whether you can see it or not but we must know how vital this natural light energy to our health and longevity. Allah has created this natural rays for His ummah..You already know that our body is made-up of billions of individual cells.So, this rays has a direct and positive influence on the functioning of cells. This rays help to improve the metabolic health of individual.

So, how F.I.R works?

1. F.I.R will penetrate the skin, they come into contact with protein, collagen and fats, by stimulating micro-vibrations far infra-red cause a thermal reaction which elevates tissue temperatures. This reaction caused blood vessels and capillaries to dilate, promoting a better blood circulation. Moreover, the heat produced during the reaction helps to get rid of body toxins and metabolics wastes. So dearies, kat sini la F.I.R membantu melancarkan perjalanan darah dan membantu badan membuang toksik dari badan melalui urine atau peluh. Its help our body to speed up the process of DETOXIFICATION!!!..amazing rite..;)

2. F.I.R can helps to relieves pain due to expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. Better circulation allows more oxygen to reach injured areas and helps reduce pain, and also speed up the healing process. This F.I.R therapy really works on those who has arthritis,rheumatism and muscle spasms. If you have this problem, just put PB on you pain area.

3. F.I.R also can help to control weight whereby perspiring which is part of the complex thermoregulatory process in the body that increases the heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate. The process required a lot of energy and reduces excess moisture, salt and subcutaneous fat. The body will remove out the fats and toxins which will be absorbed by Premium Beautiful fabrics. But dearies, jgn risau if dearies fikir badan akan panas dan berpeluh kerana fabric Premium Beautiful made up from akwatek and akwadyne dimana jenis fabrik ini adalah thermoregulated iaitu pada suhu yang sejuk, ia akan memanaskan badan dan sebaliknya..;)



So its that  answer your questions regarding F.I.R?..Interested to know more?..kindly contact me @ ainipdn@gmail.com for free fitting and consultation...

PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL IS 70% HEALTH AND 30% BEAUTY..

Comments

  1. Kak nanie..yana ni.post la cre psl iqram.ske bce cte psl dak bam2 tu.btw,ble nk bwk iqram dtg melwt p su n m su die kt cni?hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hanis Haizi & GLAM..turning point...

EVeryone has their own dreams n desires..so do I..I always tried to think a way how to improve n help my hubby to increase the income..n now..I hv found it..Hanis Haizi n GLAM...my sis Hayati Musa took me to her academy for the 1st time..at Taman Tun Dr ISmail...here the story began...♡:) At GLAM,i hv no ideas how they will brief the members..but soo many people inside n i hv to sit behind the door.but its ok coz I'm very excited..hehe.. see u olls..so many of them right??..i told u before..:D see u olls..there is a leader..Hanis Haizi..so inspired by her..ooppsss..see the 'chanel brooch'!!..she is so glam..i wanna be like her..in shaa Allah..6 figure income!!..oh dear, i'll be no idea how to spend that much...but everybody can be like her..she said..'work till the limit'!!!.. wanna know more, email me ainipdn@gmail.com..:D♡♥

Pesanan untuk anak umi, Iqram Rizqi

Assalamualaikum anak ku, Iqram Rizqi, dengar lah pesanan umi ini sayang -Percaya lah wahai anak ku,di mana sahaja umi berada,walau tiada disampingmu suatu masa nanti,percaya lah umi sangat-sangat menyayangimu - Jadi lah anak penyejuk hati semua orang,baik hati,baik budi bicara,saling menghormati itu harapan umi buatmu sayang - Walau suatu masa nanti umi tiada di dunia ini,ingat lah umi mu,kirimkan doa buat umi dalam solatmu sebagai bekalan umi bertemu Allah Yang Esa - Andai kata umi tiada di hari bahagia mu,percayalah umi pastinya sangat bangga dengan anak umi - Iqram rizqi,anakku,umi sentiasa mendoakan mu,semoga anak umi berjaya di dunia dan akhirat serta menjadi khalifah yang berbakti kepada agama,bangsa dan negara Umi terlalu sayangkan kamu,anakku Iqram Rizqi

Tips melancong ke Korea

Assalamualaikum..hi dearies!!..lmnyerr x berblog ni ha..Alhamdulillah,awal bulan Jun yg lepas,berkesempatan laa melancong ke tempat org..actually pg atas urusan kerja..anyway,tempt yg me pg tu is Korea!!..hehe dptla jumpe PSY tp x amek gmbr sbb x bape minat ;p Ok actually nk share tips2 ktorng (me n kwn2)survive  kt sn tu..for ur information,kos kt sn agk mahal..sob3..nnt me share about currency exchange ya..ok dah gmbr pun susu,so lets kt story morry.. Actually gmbr ni is Banana Milk atau org kt pnggil susu pisang..ade mcm2 perisa tp me rs yg ni la depa dok kata famous amos drink katanyerr..so dh nmnyer tmpt ni kos dia mhl,opkoss la mknn halal pun mhl..udah la susah nk cr mknn halal..so my 1st tips nk share is,bila u all jln2 kt sn nnt,n korang rs lapar,cr susu ni buat lapik perut..hrga dlm rm1000=rm3/botol cmtu..mmg boleh knyg..biasa kedai serbaneka mcm sevenE mmg ade.mybe beza kt hrga je..ok my dearies!! Selamat mencuba!! ;)